Friday, January 30, 2009

The World is Ending Again

After last night's 5-1 loss to the Panthers (best known for the freakin rat-trick), I decided to get drunk like a good alcoholic does when he's feeling depressed. I was planning to write my post while I was intoxicated but I forgot, kind of like how the Habs forgot to play. I, though, had legitimate reason for my forgetfulness, I WAS DRUNK. So unless AK46, AK27, Gorgeous Gorges, Scary Carey, The Hammer, and many more were hitting the rumpelstiltskin prior to the game, I except no excuses for that horse dung (note Breezer was not listed as he doesn't have to be drunk to suck, he already sucks at life). That's 4 losses in a row, a pissed off goalie, and a team with as much confidence as I have at the free throw line in basketball (My odds increase when I close my eyes). What's even worse is that I have refused to shave until we win again and I'm starting to look like Grizzly Adams (and yes Shooter McGavin, Grizzly Adams does have a beard).If we lose both games this weekend aginst the Kings and Boston, I swear I will punch a women in the breast. That's right people, I'm dangerous, so the Habs better figure things out soon before shit gets out of hand. Before I get drunk again, I will make a few points as I owe at least that to my loyal followers (Polar Bear).

-Price said the "F" word on television last night and is contemplating suicide as I write. These are not good signs for our goalie of the present and future. Carbo, you pepper, settle the kid down before we have another Roy incident.

- Gorges, what happened to being gorgeous? I feel you need to be under the radar to succeed because once you became the toast of the town, your play has gone straight to the crapper. So everyone, at this moment forward, Gorges will not be mentioned ever again on this site and then maybe he will return to being gorgeous.

-Breezer, DIE!!!!!!!!

-CARBOOOOO! I don't know what I hate more, your awful ties or the stench of pepper that oozes out from your skin. Why is a fisherman, the coach of the greatest team to ever exist? Stop the politics and bring an anglophone in to win the cup. Yes, yes, yes, I'm a hater but I'm justified in my beliefs. Proof he sucks anal crevice: 1) Kosto plays on a scoring line and gets more minutes then Big Tits even though he lacks the ability to SCORE (or fight. 0-137 career). 2) His game plan is a defensive style that doesn't mesh with the players he has to work with. I'm sorry but Kovy is a scorer so use him as one. Not every player in the world has to be like you, Carbo (a career 3rd liner), some can score from time to time. 3) When your answer to every thing is juggling the lines, well, you prove your just a fisherman from Baie-Comeau. 4) Carbo is french

We have many other problem that could I could elaborate on but I'm tired of being depressed.I hope the next time we meet, I will not look like a homeless man but who knows. I'm sorry for the Optimist's AWOL but like Breezer, he also sucks at life.

Peace Out and All Love,
The Pessimist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not Nam, there are rules!