Saturday, January 10, 2009

Halfway Point

25-10-6. As Adam Sandler would say when referring to the ethnic backround of Harrison Ford, not to shabby. Today was a great day for me as many things went right. I caught the wining TD in my flag football game (and yes the man guarding me was 22 years my senior), I'm only one day away from the premiere of 24, the single greatest show ever(except for Rocco's Modern Life and The Big Comfy Couch), and finally the Habs were victorious. I almost got drunk tonight to celebrate my wonderful day and then I remembered I'm a college kid, I can get drunk any day. I also found out I'm 1/2 a quarter Romanian which means I'm related to Bogdan (somewhat depressed about that, just kidding). So after a long break of R and R where I tanned up my guns for all the ladies to see, I'm back home in L.A. to fufill my destiny of writing a blog on the Montreal Canadiens.Time to get serious cuase I have a lot of faithful fans (Maislin, The Polar Bear, and Mr. George) who care about my insight on the Habs.

-Tonight the Caps came to town and we turned them away with a little thank you but we already have enough Russians on this team and they can beat you (Belarus, for the sake of this post, is Russian otherwise we could probably use a couple more). We also have these guys from a place that was considered part of Russia (U.S.S.R) and they are pretty good too. I will go through these great men as they were the reason we won the game and got Carbo (CARBOOOOOO! Still hate the man or should I say man with bad hair (The polar Bear gets it)) into the all-star game.

Kovalev: He's a G. 'nough said

Big Tits: 1 goal, 1 assist and no siezure, I call that AK46 Hat Trick

Markov: The man just always finds a way to get a point, 1 assist tonight.

Lang the man who can't stop smiling: another goal and he still leads the team in points, what can't he do (fly...)

Halak: another win though the guy is going to freakin give me a heart attack with those rebounds but good job

Pleky: 2 goals baby, the kid finally got what he deserved, long overdue

Lil Titz: How you had me at "said things in Russian papers..." in the Grabs incident, you complete me with that game winner with 21 seconds left. Though I'm a man, I will gladly have your children.

Habs:5 - Caps:4

1 comment:

Adam H. said...

What is this I am a not a faithful follower?!?!