Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Fucking Over

I have little to say then I know I have a larger penis then Carbo. I've never seen his penis but judging by the size of his ego, his wife must make great use of her Pink Rabbit. What makes matters worse is his ego is compounded by the fact that he is dumb as fuck. And this guy is our coach. His game plan today was play scared defensive hockey that showed what little confidence he has in his own players. He also threw his best player under the bus for the hundredth time and played his 4th liners, 1st line minutes. I wonder why we loss 3-1 to the Bruins? What makes matters worse is he'll think we played a solid game and the demise of the centennial season will continue. Go to fucking hell Carbo and take your big ego and tiny penis with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chlorophyll?

MORE LIKE BOROPHYLL!

Anonymous said...

u r gay