Friday, October 2, 2009

The Beginning...and the End?

The long summer is over. Hockey is back. The Habs played on opening night last night against the the big bad bullshit Leafs. I spent most of the night trying to figure out the numbers on the backs. I was wondering why Tomb the Bomb AKA Stonehands Jackson AKA the Greek God of Grit was playing D. It's tough when #6 represents one player for so long but now represents Spacek (Who looks off a little bit). Yes, we won. Most of you who will read this will have just learned that revelation. I'm talking to you Polar Bear. cyplove!!!! Sasslove?

Some Points:

- Price was great (Thank God) but he's only one game away from being terrible. 42 saves should give the man at least 2 bad games. 

- Gill was terrible, really fucking terrible. He was as bad as Lamar Odom's decision making when he married the ugly Kardishian. Proof he still smokes way to much pot. Gill, stop with the fucking lazy backward passes in your own zone. But it's only one game. Odom's married for life or until the divorce. I'll take the latter.

- Gionta should be and will be captain. Reason #1) I love this guy #2) Get to that reason later #3) He's a smurf

- AK47. WTF????? I loved you once, make me love you again. Did I just kind of steal that from Gladiator? Score.

- Kovyyyyyyyy!!! I still love you.

- Pleky was our best player sans Price for the entire game. I hate how people trash a player who plays hard on D even when he's slumping on O. The guy was brought up as a checker. We've mistaken him for Alex "I'll slash your throat" Perezogin. Any offence is a plus, 69 pts (haha) or 39 pts.

- Komi is a pussy. I hope he dislocates his freakin' shoulder and can never play again. Hey Komi, if you guys played so well, why'd you lose? Oh ya, cause you took five minor penalties to stupid piece of shit.

- The Breeze. I'm so happy you'll be taking that unbelievable outlet pass and flowing hair to the Canadian Nascar League. You can fuck up your car now instead of my life.

- Note to Carbo: When you play Metro on the PP, make sure he scores. Win one for JM.

FINAL NOTE: Reason #2 for Gionta captaincy - Markov is out for 2-4 months. HOLY SHIT, WE ARE FUCKED. I mean we just lost our best player for half a season. I'm trying not to panic but this is bad. We need to make like Mel Brooks' history and ask for a miracle. We're 1-0. Keep telling yourself that but last night feels like a lost. 

That's it. Toodles and go fuck yourself San Diego.

The Pessimist is out (Burn on that Jim Rome)


No comments: