Friday, October 31, 2008

Last Night Against the Wild

I don't know how we did it but we won 2-1 and got the hell out St. Paul. That was one of the wierdest games I've ever seen but Minnesota is a wierd place(They elected Jesse "the body" Ventura governor for christ sake) Don't worry, we don't have to go back again this season. After watching what could of been a good game if the officials had done their job right, here are some points I got of out it.

- The Price is right! Enough said. Anyone who thinks Halak is better should watch yesterday's game.

- Craig Lee should not be an NHL official. In the real world, he would be fired for being a dope as Bob Ryan would say. I've seen Pee Wee games in Montreal-West reffed better then that laugher. Where's Chris Simon's stick when you need it (that was a joke not to be taken seriously)

- Is it just me or does Jacques Lemaires piss everyone off? I know he won 8 cups with us but Mario Tremblay won cups here too and I justifiably threw up in my mouth when the camera showed him for a second.

- I hate Brisebois. Just want to make it known.

- Gorges was gorgeous last night. He's the only player in the world who can play 21 minutes and go completely invisible. That's a good thing unlike when Brisebois became quite visible when Price had to bail him out on a breakaway.

-Didn't it feel like Koivu's mom was cheering for Mikku? Talk about picking favorites.

- Lucky to get away with 2 points. Hope the Isles will not give us that much trouble tomorrow as we face a familiar face, Yan Danis. Good luck Yan, I hope we bury you.

No comments: